Thursday, May 31, 2018

New cell phone number

Hello family,  This is a quick post to let you know that I now have an EU phone number.  If you want to reach me by text or by phone you should use the following number:  +30 699 218 7858.  I have swapped out the SIM card on my cell phone so my USA phone number no longer works.  This is a pretty good deal as I was paying $10.00 a day whenever I used my U.S. phone number.  This got pretty pricey when we were needing the GPS to get around, and it is nearly impossible to get around Greece without it!  The new SIM card and data plan cost me $20.00 total and will likely cover the rest of the summer.  Yay!  So all of this is to say, please record my new number and use it if you need to text or call me.  Just be aware, if you are calling from the U.S., you will likely incurr international charges to your cell phone!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment